Thursday 24 October 2013

Some questions answered


  Here are some answers to questions you might be asking yourself






            How long does a Traveler stay with their host family?
 
Having hosted a girl myself, I realize that it is difficult to put a time limit on the stay especially if you are planing a trip somewhere and it would be a great opportunity for Capucine to take that holiday with you. So I think that we can say a minimum of two weeks and some extra time if you need it. We all we be in touch anyway and will see how it goes....




                   How will Capucine travel?
 She will be wrapped in a  traveling bag and inside a box which each person will wrap to send ahead to the next host. I think we should try to keep her traveling as light as possible but of course she will have with her a few outfits and small presents for her hosts, although maybe I will send her presents separately so she does not carry them around



                       
   Who is to pay the postage
Each participant will have to pay for shipping the girl (inc. tracking and insurance)  forward to her next host  For  international shipments which will be dearer or if you think that it is too expensive for you I will help as much as I can (I know that the posting is the biggest problem)We shall try to keep the trips as short as possible as it would be a pity if she spends months in the post. We will need a tracking number in any case to see where she is at all time.

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment